Easter is pretty early this year with it falling right at the first of the month. So I thought now would be a great time to start decorating! Here are a few things I have put out so far...
This is a glass vase that I have had forever and I was not sure what I wanted to do with it. So I decided to add a little candle stick to the bottom and make a little bird nest inside. With a few eggs it turned out so cute!
This is a beautiful wreath that I found this year at Macy's ! It was a little pricey (around 17.00) But I HAD to have it ! So CUTE!
I got this little tree and eggs from the dollar store! Cute and CHEAP!
I got these bunnies from the dollar store a couple years ago and this little basket I got at the DI. I added some dirt and grass seed and well.. you can see how cute it turned out. I added these colorful eggs that I also got at the Dollar Store. LOVE THE DI AND DOLLAR STORE!!!
So that's all I have done for now, but I am sure there is more to come =-)
Happy Crafting Everyone!
Love your Easter decorations!
ReplyDeleteWow! Heather, You are so crafty and creative! I just love all the adorable projects that you do! You have created so fervantly in your brain. Kudos Heather, Kudos.
ReplyDelete