Monday, March 1, 2010

More DI Treasures

Okay so this first one is a beautiful square glass container that I found for a dollar at my favorite store =-) . I did not know what I wanted it for but I was sure I could come up with something... So I added some rocks in the bottom and then a little dirt, I looked everywhere (at Wal Mart) for some wheat grass and could not find any soooo I thought well grass seed will work! I added some grass seeds and watered it. It only took about one week to get this high!!! It grew so fast! But I still thought it needed something, so I got out my cricut and cut out some white vinyl! Turned out so cute! I was going to use this for my Easter decor but I thought it looked so cute with my green St. Paddy's day decorations! And I just love looking at it thinking about summer time!
These next two items I also got at the DI for under a dollar, the green rocks I got at Wal Mart on sale! I added some ribbon and LOVE the way it turned out!
So this one is easy, I bought this plate for a buck modge podged on the green shamrock (that I cut out with my cricut and Sure Cuts A Lot) . Then added the black vinyl words! SUPER EASY and SUPER CUTE!
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment