Okay, all this is, is so 2X4's cut up (and yes I cut them myself, hubby was not home and I think I am finally overcoming my terrible fear of the saw haha) Some cute paper from the scrap booking store. And of course the letters that I cut from my Cricut using SCAL software. LOVE THIS!
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Happy St. Patrick's Day!
I have been very very busy these past few days getting all of my St.Paddy's Day stuff done. (I want to start working on Spring and Easter stuff) So here are a few pics of what I have done...
I actually made this last year but wanted to show everyone. So easy and cute for the front door.

Okay, all this is, is so 2X4's cut up (and yes I cut them myself, hubby was not home and I think I am finally overcoming my terrible fear of the saw haha) Some cute paper from the scrap booking store. And of course the letters that I cut from my Cricut using SCAL software. LOVE THIS!
Okay, all this is, is so 2X4's cut up (and yes I cut them myself, hubby was not home and I think I am finally overcoming my terrible fear of the saw haha) Some cute paper from the scrap booking store. And of course the letters that I cut from my Cricut using SCAL software. LOVE THIS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Grandpa would love it all! You are sooo creative.
ReplyDeleteawww thanks Crissie. Your so sweet, your soooo creative too!
ReplyDeleteI had to eat corn beef and cabbage while on my mission. That's a funny story.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE CORNBEEF AND CABBAGE YUM YUM..
ReplyDelete