Brian and I were married nine years ago in Fabulous Las Vegas! We met at our High School, Copper Hills almost 13 years ago. We have been together ever since. We have three beautiful children. Mckenzie is eight, she is in 2nd grade and loves school!! Megan is five, she is always trying to keep up with her older sister and goes to pre-school. She loves it Austin our sweet baby boy is two.
We live out in Tooele and have lived out here now for about four years. I am a stay at home Momma/ Certified Lactation Educator for Tooele County WIC Clinic. I LOVE LOVE LOVE my job (if you would even call it that ha ha) and Brian works out at US Magnesium and is also Certified as an EMT. We love living out in the quiet town of Tooele. And Love our life! When we have any free time at all we spend it together doing something fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment