Monday, February 22, 2010


Here is a craft that I made just fooling around in my basement. Its just some 4x4 pieces of wood cut to 3 1/2 inches. I painted the blocks and then Modge podged the letters on the wood that I cut out with my cricut!


This next idea was from a blog I found...

So here is one of the crafts that I got to work on on Saturday! YAY! I LOVE Crafting!!!

The Be block is from a 4x6 piece of wood that my hubby cut for me, the mine blocks are just some 4x4 pieces of wood! LOVE THIS!
I know Valentine's is technically over but that doesn't mean that I have to stop decorating does it? LOL
Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

  1. Adorable! You are soo creative! A friend of mine started making letter blocks similiar to these with sayings like "home" and "family" and she also does custom orders for people. She made a Facebook page to start selling them and people started ordering them like crazy. You should go for it !!

    ReplyDelete