
So I went to see my Dad this summer and I have not seen him for a long long long time (like more than 10 years!) So I decided it was time to go and visit him. I actually
surprised him! I worked it all out with his girlfriend so that I knew he would be home and so she could pick me up from the airport. I thought that it would be fun to just go and knock at his front door all by myself. I wanted to see if he would know who I was. So I knocked on the door and I turned around so that my back was facing him when he came to answer the door. He is a landscaper and he has a sign out in front of his house with his phone number on it, so I acted like a potential customer when he opened the door I said...ya so I saw your sign out front. As I said this I slowly turned around to face him. I could barley get the last three words out of my mouth. His mouth dropped and he just looked at me and said "are you crazy?" "are you serious?"
hee heehe kept saying that and hugged me. We both kinda
trembled together and cried for a moment. It was a wonderful moment.
Here are some of my favorite pictures from the trip..enjoy!

Austin was the only one of my kids that I took with me.. The girls want to come next year..

This is
sooo cool! This is at the top of the
CN Tower looking down through the glass floor. They said that this floor is so strong that it could hold 15
rhinos! amazing!

Here is the
CN Tower from the ground up!
OHH CANADA !!
OHH CANADA!!

My Dad and Austin

Here is my Dad's girlfriend Linda and my Dad. Linda was so amazing! She took me to the
CN Tower, she picked me up from the airport and Austin and I also had a fantastic time with Linda and her daughters in
Niagara Falls!!! They were all so nice and thoughtful. I was so thankful to all of them!

Here is our awesome Lobster feast!
Whoot whoot!

On the last day of my trip my Dad and I had some of the yummiest fries! In Canada they smother there french fries with gravy! IT IS
SOOOOO GOOD!!!

LOVE this picture! My Dad and Austin. So cute!

My Dad and his two best friends! Buddy and Elmo.
What a great trip..maybe there will be another one next year...
Looks like you had a wonderful time! Thanks for sharing all your fun pics!
ReplyDeleteWow Heather! I didn't even know you had gone to Canada. When did you go? I love all your pictures and it looks like you had a good time! I am so happy you went Heather!
ReplyDelete