
So here
Iam finally posting about our amazing vacation! As some of you already know... we go to Disneyland just about EVERY year
lol! And this year was no exception
haha. We decided to go see some other sights along the way. The first place we went was Hoover Dam. WOW! I have never been there but I must say, it was something to see! There are building this AMAZING road over the dam and it is
sooo cool! If you are ever in the Vegas area you have to see this thing.

We only walked about half way..well actually it was more like less than half way around the dam
lol! I was totally freaked out! It was
sooo far down and I could not stand to have my kids near this thing! So after we got a quick look we got out of there! My hubby thought I was nuts! But what can I say, I AM!
LOL!

So then we took a little walk around Vegas. We
didn't go to far just over to the
Excalibur and the M&M Store. It was so dirty and there were so many naked pictures every where I had to get my kids out of there too! But we had fun driving down the strip and seeing all the pretty lights =-)




Here we are after arriving in Cali, we decided to go and check out the amazing Queen Mary. Its this really old ship that they say is Haunted! We did a haunted tour. It was so neat! A must see if you are ever in Long Beach!


So then we decided we wanted to go to Hollywood to see the stars in the sidewalk, well that turned into a nightmare! There was no where to park! NO WHERE!!! We drove around and drove around and drove around some more! A waist of time! So after that we decided to go and find some peace in the LA Temple. It was so beautiful! Another must see!

Here we are having fun at Newport Beach with are awesome friends the Hunter's. They were so nice and let us stay in their time share for the week for FREE! and we had to thank them with dinner. So we took them to The Old Spaghetti Factory and then we headed over to the ocean for so fun!

Here we are at the "happiest place on earth"
LOL! Disneyland!! I LOVE THIS PLACE!

My sweet baby he is so cute! His daddy just had to buy him this sucker. (Even though it was like five bucks! ) How can you resist this face!?

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PLACE! Cant wait to come back!
So there you have it! What a fun trip! I am so happy we got to go down there and get some much needed rest! Fun time with the family! Brian wants to go again, THIS YEAR!
LoL not to sure if that will happen....will see
haha =-) there are more pictures on my facebook page if you want to see......until next time
Wow! You did a lot more than just Disneyland! What a great trip. I would have been just as freaked out about the Hoover Dam as you were. I don't think I would have even let my kids get out of the car!
ReplyDelete